Since its release, the iPad has undergone significant development and is currently a huge success. Even though it’s an amazing gadget with lots of features, it occasionally has problems. One such problem is it’s not turning on condition. The good part is that you can easily fix this issue without taking professional iPad repair services. Do you want to learn more? Keep reading!
Tips to Repair The iPad Not Turning On Issue
Here are all the fixes that you should know to make your iPad work at its best.
If Your iPad Is Without A Home Button
- Press and rapidly release the volume button nearest to the button on top.
- Press and quickly free the volume button away from the button on top.
- Press and hold the button on top until the device starts to restart.
- If the iPad doesn’t switch on, examine your hardware and charge your iPad. It may require charging for an hour.
- If the issue persists with your iPad, you can get in touch with Apple Support for a professional iPad repair service.
If Your iPad Has A Home Button…
- Hold down the Home and Top buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears.
- Inspect your iPad’s hardware and charge it if it won’t turn on. It might take up to an hour for you to charge.
- Get in touch with Apple Support if your iPad isn’t turning on after all.
My iPad Won’t Turn On, But Why?
After learning how you can repair this iPad, not turning on the issue on your own, you might want to learn about the reason your iPad is not turning on now. So here are some causes:
- The iPad may not be turning on because its battery is completely dead.
- Either the adaptor or the charging cable is defective.
- There is a software glitch or crash that is making the iPad unresponsive.
- Any hardware issues, such as a broken battery or malfunctioning power button, are not functioning properly.
- Any liquid that caused the iPad to shut down was exposed to it.
Tips To Avoid Issues With Your iPad In The Future
To prevent any iPad problems in the future, follow the tips below:
- To avoid errors and malfunctions, make sure the device is running the most recent software update.
- Try to maintain the battery’s charge between 20% and 80% rather than letting it run empty.
- To prevent any physical damage, use a screen protector and protective case.
- To avoid damaging the hardware and battery of the iPad, keep it out of excessively hot or cold environments.
- To keep the device operating smoothly, periodically clean the ports and screen and restart it.
With all this information, you can fix the issue without any worries. Remember, as prevention is key to avoiding iPad issues later, implement all the preventive tips to make your iPad work perfectly. Otherwise, you can call the experts in iPad repair, like at Tech City. They will offer you fast, affordable, and reliable solutions for all your iPad woes.
Q1: My iPad screen won’t turn; why?
The iPad’s internal Rotation Lock is the most frequent reason why screens don’t rotate. This function prevents the device’s screen from shifting depending on how you hold it. Because it’s so accessible, people accidentally activate this feature.
Q2: Is there another method for turning on an iPad?
Turn on or off the iPad (for models with the Touch ID or Face ID buttons on top). Switch on the iPad: Holding down the top button will cause the Apple logo to appear. To turn off your iPad, press and hold both the top and one of the volume buttons at the same time, then drag the slider.
Q3: What is the age of my iPad?
Check your device’s back and bottom for the model number. You can see the full list of iPad models by year and generation by visiting Apple’s iPad support website. You can also find the model number of your iPad by going to Settings > About > Model Number.