While Snapchat is a very good application, there are some people who are not interested in using the application and this is why here we are going to tell you the steps that you need to follow to know how to delete a Snapchat account. You need to carefully stick to each and every instruction that we are giving here to make sure that you delete your Snapchat account.
How to Delete a Snapchat Account on your iPhone or Android?
If you want to know to delete your Snapchat account then, you need to deactivate your account and then wait for 30 days before your account will be deleted forever. After you have deactivated your account; make sure that there is no activity from your account for 30 days to ensure that it has been permanently deleted.. permanently.
Now, we are giving the steps that will tell you how to deactivate Snapchat so that you can start the deletion process of your account.
- The first thing that you need to do is to open a Snapchat account on your mobile phone.
- Now, open your profile by clicking the Bitmoji that is present on the screen.
- Open the settings of the application by tapping the gear icon and then choose the Support section to delete the Snapchat account.
- In the section, you will see an option stating ‘I need Help’. Press it and then enter delete on the Snapchat support page.
- Tap the first option to delete your account which will direct you to the account portal where you have to type your username and password of the account to verify your identity with Snapchat.
How to Delete your Snapchat Account on your Computer?
If you are interested in knowing how to complete a Snapchat delete account on your computer then, you can use the process that we are giving here. Remember to adhere to all the steps in the same method.
- Open your account on your computer and then go to account settings.
- You need to choose the option that says ‘My Account and security where you have to choose the option of Account security.
- There, you will see the tab to delete your account and go to the Accounts portal.
- Type the username of your Snapchat account; and then your account password to log into your account and then follow the instructions given on the screen.
- The last thing that you need to do is to press the Continue button to make sure that you have deactivated your account.
Now; remember that it is important to leave your account for 30 days without any activity and login attempt to ensure that your account is deleted forever.
How to Permanently Delete Snapchat?
When your Snapchat account deletion process has begun; your Snapchat account will be totally imperceptible to your associations as a whole. To erase your Snapchat account for all time; you should simply cease signing into the application for 30 days after you deactivate your Snapchat account. After this period, your Snapchat record will be for the most part gone, however not totally. Snapchat’s protection rules express that they hold individual information due to lawful, security, and business needs. This incorporates data about your buys and the acknowledged terms of administration.
Be certain you need to go on with erasing your Snapchat account. Leaving the 30-day recuperation period will result in everything related to your record being lost. Contacts, recollections, companions, stories; and any old common areas or other virtual signs will disappear, in the event that you erase your record.
We hope that all the instructions that we have shared in this blog are clear to you. You can use the website Onlinegeeks to know more about the application as well as the features of the account that you can use. Hope you can use the instructions for your benefit and delete the account whenever you wish.
Also Recommended – https://smartworldone.com/jalshamoviez-download-bollywood-hollywood-hindi-dubbed-movies/
Leave a Reply